Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dreamy December

Definitely a "one step forward, two steps back" {or however that goes} kind of day. It seems like no matter what I tried to do, there was consistently a force staggering my attempt at progress.

The boys went to bed a little early, so I'm catching up with a little work & remembering the
little victories. These pictures are from one of my favorite mornings with Damian.
They remind me to have a little optimism, because tomorrow truly "is a day with no mistakes in it."


This rabbit was a gift from my husband's family when he returned from Afghanistan.
It plays "There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays" and Ocean loves it {he adores everything musical}. He doesn't realize that it almost moves us to tears to hear this particular song.
At times it's been very difficult & we are far from perfect...
but oh how I treasure this little family of mine.

1 comment:

The Mrs. in Stilettos said...

I just love everything about this post! Love you dear friend, I wish I was there to see you for Christmas!

Post a Comment